Want to expand your training services online?
Then contact us now for jargon-free help!
Since 1998 we have been working with a wide range of organisations in helping to make technology work for them and their users.
How have we helped?
- by guiding organisations through the process of developing and delivering eLearning opportunities using a variety of tools and platforms.
- by helping businesses to market their services online through building a web presence and training individuals how to use and update these (what needs to be done, when and how)
- by focusing on using technology to support inclusive practices by removing barriers to learning and teaching, for both adults and young people.
- by providing bespoke virtual training, curriculum development and mentoring services for those wishing to deliver services through the internet.
- by providing research and evaluation activities. We are particularly concerned with identifying good practice for the benefit of disadvantaged groups within our communities.
Ask us about:
- How you can reach more people through adapting your training and/or education services online
- How you can get a website that will make you far more accessible
- Research and evaluation services linked to your new projects and programmes.…
"Ruth has worked as a consultant on many, diverse and challenging projects. She has always delivered to the highest standards of work and is totally reliable and consistent. If Ruth is in charge of doing a job then you can be confident that it will be produced on time and will meet the highest of expectations."
Dilloway & Goldman Associates