Want to know how effective your services and/or projects are?
Want an independent researcher to explore your key strengths, learning points and make practice recommendations?
We can help – call us now
Learn Net conducts research and evaluation in a range of sectors. The Partners have experience in working for the Commission for Health Improvement (CHI), Professional Bodies (scoping projects and service reviews), NHS Information Authority (SNOMED Clinical Terms), Universities (eLearning) as well as with a range of organisations for mainstream as well as ESF projects and programme evaluations and scoping needs.
Want to know what our recent reports include?
- Pickerden, A., Dilloway, M., Garner, R., (Nov 2007). Equal Engage Evaluation. Birmingham Adult Education Service as Match Funding. Commissioned by Birmingham City Council.
- Dilloway M., Garner R., (Jan 2008). Final Agender Evaluation, Action 2 and 3.
- Garner R, (March 2010) New Deal for Communities, Kings Norton 3 Estates, Preparing for Work Final Evaluation. Commissioned by Birmingham Adult Education Service and Bournville College.
- Garner R., Goldman A., (April 2010) Learning Links, Final Project Report. The Learning Revolution Transformation Fund,
- Garner R., (October 2010) Virtual Transition 2010. Birmingham City Council
Please contact us for further information.
"Ruth has worked as a consultant on many, diverse and challenging projects. She has always delivered to the highest standards of work and is totally reliable and consistent. If Ruth is in charge of doing a job then you can be confident that it will be produced on time and will meet the highest of expectations."
Dilloway & Goldman Associates